Good for men.
Useful exercises to do over four months to tone the pc muscle.
Note: Good for combating premature ejaculation, sexual weakness and erectile dysfunction. These exercises make you an effective man in bed.
Exercise1-Locate your PC muscle.
The PC muscle or pubo-coccygeal muscle forms the bottom of the pelvic cavity and extends like a hammock from the pubic bone to the bottom of the spine; that is to say around the anus to the urinary sphincter (the perineum). Imagine you urinate, then try to stop the flow with a rapid muscle contraction. Remember this gesture. The muscle that you just used to stop the flow of the bladder is your PC muscle (see in the figure). . It is also the one you use to lift or move the erect penis if you are standing or sitting. For your penis to function properly you need to tone your PC muscle. This requires contracting the PC muscle when you are not urinating, maintaining the contraction and repeating the gesture at regular intervals. Start with a series of short contractions at the beginning and gradually increase the number and duration of contractions. No rush. Be patient, your efforts will be rewarded.
Exercise 2-Piss-cut to identify the muscles of the pelvic floor (the perineum).
Urinate by controlling your urination and jerking your pee: stop the jet, relaunch it by propelling it to the maximum as often the little kids do. Interrupt and start again. Over and over again, as many times as you can with minimal effort. Remember the gesture and locate the muscles of the perineum.
Note: The gesture that allows you to contract the PC muscle at will to stop urine is to be retained, mastered and improved in order to be repeated several times in a row at any time and in any place without constraint. It is the same voluntary act that allows you to stop gas or bowel movements in certain circumstances.
Exercise 3 warm up your PC muscle
- empty the bladder and adopt a comfortable position (sitting, standing, lying, etc.)
- Breathe, relax.
-Contract your PC muscle (or tighten the muscles of the perineum).
- Hold the contraction for two to ten seconds while breathing.
- The muscles of the stomach and those of the buttocks must remain relaxed.
- Now release the contraction for 2 to 10 seconds.
- Repeat the contraction-hold-release sequence 10 to 30 times.
Repeat this exercise 3-4 times a day
Exercise 4-Standard contractions.
In the mornings, empty your bladder and in a comfortable position (lying, sitting, standing, squatting, etc.), massage the perineum (area going from the base of the penis to the anus) contract the PC muscle for 5 seconds, then release 5 seconds. Repeat these contractions 10 to 50 times in a row. Breathe in breathe out. Next, squeeze your PC muscle as tight as you can, keeping it tight for 20 to 40 seconds. Repeat these contractions 10 to 50 times in a row without resting. Breathe in and repeat as many times as you can.
Note: Practice this routine three times a day for 20 minutes. If you feel pain, moderate your contractions, the time to gently tone your PC muscle, which is undoubtedly too weak at the moment.
Every day and several times a day, Contract your PC muscle 15 to 40 times in a row (contraction, retention and relaxation). Per session, repeat the cycle a dozen times with several sets of rapid contraction and release. You can do this exercise as many times as you can, at any time and in any position for your sexual comfort. Always try to keep the muscles of your stomach and thighs relaxed. Concentrate only on the PC muscle while breathing normally.
Note: Gradually increase the number of contractions and the retention time.
Exercise 6-Flexion, hold and breathing.
Associated the contraction of the PC muscle with your breathing. Contract the PC muscle as you breathe in as much as possible, hold the contraction and air for 5-10 seconds, then release the contraction as you breathe out. Repeat the cycle ten or more times. You can do this exercise anytime, anywhere, in any position, every day and as many times as you want.
Exercise 7- Hanging a Small Towel
Hang a small towel over your erect penis and lift it by compressing the PC muscles.
Hold for 2-5 seconds, release, and repeat 15 to 30 times. Place your hand 2 to 5 cm above your erect penis. Squeeze your PC muscle to lift your erection up to your hand. Hold for 2 to 5 seconds, release, and repeat 15 to 30 times.Place your hand again 2 to 5 cm above your erect penis. Squeeze your PC muscle to lift your erection up to your hand. This time, gently push your hand down as you lift your penis, creating resistance. Hold for 2-5 seconds, release, and repeat 30 times.
Exercise 8: Hanging a Heavier Towel
- Hang a wet towel on your strong erect penis and lift it up by compressing the PC muscles. Hold for 5-10 seconds, release, and repeat 40 times. Now squeeze the PC muscle hard and try to lift the towel several times. When you start to get used to it, put on heavier towels until you can lift a full beach towel! When you are able to do this, you know your penis is in pretty good shape.
Exercise 9: Activate the Perineum and Thigh Muscles
- Sit with your knees bent and the soles of your feet flat on the floor. Place a towel between your knees and squeeze. Contract and relax the perineum. This will activate both the pelvic muscles and the inner thigh muscles. Repeat 20 times.-Extend your legs and using your abdominals, slightly lift the pelvis and alternately lift the right and left buttocks, moving forward first and then back. Repeat 30 times. Finally, squat down and spread your legs as far as possible. Keep the soles of your feet on the ground, flat. Place your elbows close to your knees and bring your hands together. Contract and relax the perineum, inhale and exhale. Perform these movements quietly, between 15-20 times.
Note: With these exercises you can make a marked improvement in your sex life and in stress incontinence. They also help you prevent hemorrhoids and make blood circulation easier.
Exercise 10: Ejaculation control
In bed, if you feel that you are about to ejaculate, repeat the squeezing process as many times as necessary to delay ejaculation. It works wonderfully. Mastery of the process will come with time. After a few workouts, the feeling of knowing how to delay ejaculation without medication will become a routine for you. No worries and courage.
Note: If you want to make love last longer, voluntarily relax these muscles when you approach orgasm, or on the contrary contract them strongly. This will help delay your ejaculation.
Exercise 11: Tone your penis and massage the prostate
Lying on your back, contract the PC muscle to move the penis, that is to say to lift it up and stretch it several times in a row. At the end, massage the perineum and the base of the penis with tonisex GP ointment, shea butter or a massage oil.NB: Do this twice a day for three months, at the rate of 30 contractions in a row, then once a day at the rate of 50 contractions for three months and you will be at your best. No woman will be able to challenge you in bed.
Exercise 12: Massage, stroke the penis
- Lubricate the penis with tonisex GP or E ointment or shea butter or olive oil, etc. - Massage the base of the penis and the perineum - Make the OK sign (joining the thumb and the index finger folded) and slide it up and down, and up and down in a back and forth motion as if to milk milk. The movements should be alternating, firm, slow and gentle. The pressure of the fingers strong enough as if to extract liquid from the penis. These caresses must be done with stops and starts so that the man does not immediately reach orgasm, associated with a fallout of the penis. You can go up to 100 or 300 alternating movements.
Note: By acting in this way, we cause an influx of blood in the erectile tissues (two cavernous bodies above and a spongy body below the penis) which strengthens erection, combats premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. No drug can replace penal exercise without the risk of addiction. Any man over his forties has to take care of his penis or he will slowly and surely cease to be in bed. Madame will complain about it or look for herself otherwise.
Exercise 13: Massage the perineum, the base of the penis, the prostate, etc.
-Morning and (or) evening Lubricate the penis with tonisex E or GP ointment, or shea butter or other.-Massage the base of the penis and the perineum for 2 to 5 minutes - Make 30 to 50 contractions of the PC muscle
Note: Two to six months of treatment
Remark: Understanding erection. The principle of erection is simple: when there is sexual desire, the brain sends signals of sexual stimulation to the erectile tissues of the penis (spongy body and cavernous body). The latter, traversed by an artery, are gorged with blood. The backflow of blood is then blocked by the veins of the penis which are crushed by a rigid membrane that surrounds the penis. Its pressure increases and increases its stiffness. The penis does not come to rest until the veins allow blood to escape after orgasm, to let it flow back. A good erection therefore requires good blood circulation, a good state of mind, a well-regulated life without alcohol and tobacco abuse. The erection therefore comes from the head, but natural products also activate it by acting in a revulsive manner on the cavernous and spongy bodies in order to facilitate the carnal act of the present time.