Herb tea N ° 005: Baobab leaf, food supplement.
Baobab leaf is a good dietary supplement.
Product Status : New
Afrique-tisane N ° 005: Leaf of baobab, advanced food supplement.
Baobab Leaf is an excellent nutritional supplement and everyone should use it without age limit.
- Green powder in transparent bag.
Baobab leaves and vegetable extracts.
- Vitamins A, B, B, B, B, C, E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur,
- Catechic tannins, gum, mucilage, sterols, etc.
Price: 5 €
Chemical composition of dried leaf powder per 100g.
Calcium 2000mg; Phosphorus 26.1; Vitamin C 38-53 mg; Thiamine 0.13; Riboflavin 0.82; Niacin 4.83; Vitamin A 5mg; Aminoacids 5mg; Aspartic acid 10.3 9.7%; Glutamic acid 13.4 12.6%; Serine 4.7 4.4%; Glycine 6.0 5.6%; Histidine 2.1 2.0%; Arginine 8.5 8.0%; Threonine 4.1 3.9%; Alanine 6.9 6.5%; Proline 5.6 5.3%; Tyrosine 4.5 4.2%; Valine 6.3 5.9%; Methionine 2.4 2.3%; Isoleucine 6.7 6.3%; Leucine 8.7 8.2%; Phenylalanine 5.7 5.4%; Cysteic Acid 2.7 2.5%; Lysine 6.1 5.7%; Tryptophane 1.6 1.5%; Etc.
As a flavoring and thickening product, baobab leaf is both used to thicken and flavor soups, sauces, broths, juices, porridge, tapioca, couscous and stews. A little leaf powder at the end of cooking thickens, flavors, enriches and activates all the members of the family while protecting them against malaria, digestive disorders, fatigue and decalcification. This is a good product for the whole family.
Nutritional content and active ingredients of baobab leaves
- Baobab leaf is a real food to be consumed every day that God does in order to be safe from many common diseases (digestive disorders, fatigue, malaria, etc. It is a good nutritional supplement for pregnant women, Children, the elderly, convalescents, HIV-positive people, frail people, etc.
--Baobab leaves are an advanced dietary supplement. They are rich in nutrients, active principles and are consumed easily without any bitterness.
- Foliage has a very interesting protein content (90%): 8-9% moist weight, about 25% dry weight, vitamin A (almost 2000 micrograms per 100g), vitamin C (180 mg Per 100 g), vitamin B1 (220 micrograms per 100g), calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, sulfur and other alkaline elements.
- In addition, the protein is of superior quality, low in fat and easily assimilated by the body.
The therapeutic effects of the powder
- Recent studies have shown that the leaves of the baobab have a marked anti-oxidant activity useful in the prevention and the fight against the formation of free radicals and the excess of cholesterol.
- Its leaves contain gum and mucilage, very effective in fighting dysentery. They are diuretic, diaphoretic, tonic and generally used against fever, diarrhea, dysentery, colic, lumbago or ophthalmia, Guinea worm, urinary infections. Their effectiveness in treating asthma is also proven.
- Regulates the body's metabolism, cleans the blood, strengthens the body's ability in the fight against oxygen deficiency, radiation and other. Contains more than 10 types of minor elements that are essential for the body like iron, magnesium, sulfide, calcium and others.
-. Zinc, copper and calcium improve resistance, increase libido, vaginal secretions in women, sperm in men and fight against sexual weakness.
- Helps regulate normal body function, promotes body metabolism, enhances body immunity, improves overall health, and helps the body fight diseases.
- Prevents and relieves diseases related to digestive disorders such as gastric problems, poor digestion, constipation, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver disease, anemia, obesity, malnutrition in children.
--Contains at least ten amino acids necessary for our body and various vitamins, beta carotene, alpha linoleic acid as well as other minor elements.
- Powder balances and cleans the blood, replenishes blood supply, overcomes anemia and constipation, regulates body metabolism, facilitates detoxification, restores kidney function, preventively and curatively combats Digestive disorders, malaria and diseases of degeneration.
- Improves health in general, relieves fatigue, strengthens the spleen and purifies the blood.
Malaria, decalcification, sickle cell disease, rheumatism, tiredness, sexual weakness, vaginal dryness, sperm deficiency, malnutrition, diarrhea, dysentery, colic, hormonal disorder, tingling, intoxication, asthma, lumbago. Good for dieting or imbalance food because the leaves bring you everything you need without taking pounds.
In case of excess stool or diarrhea, reduce the dose.
Directions for use
- The powder is eaten boiled in infusion or in decoction or in a soup or in a broth of meat or other or in a porridge of cereals.
- During the meal and twice a day, drink a warm decoction of one teaspoon of the powder per cup of water. The powder may also be taken in a homogeneous mixture of honey.
- During the meal and twice a day, lap a teaspoon of the powder and drink half a glass of water.
Herbal tea 005: Natural tonic, dietary supplement
Natural pick-me-up, dietary supplement. What to do when you need a booster, a pick-me-up? Please read and discover in order to make the right decision
5,00€ excl. tax - 5,00€ inc. tax
If you suffer from rheumatism, gout, osteoarthritis, sciatica, sinusitis, then this nerve and muscle balm is for you. Discover its composition.
10,00€ excl. tax
For Obesity, how to lose weight quickly without regaining lost weight? Discover the Miracle product fat food that will make you lose weight in a short time.
30,00€ excl. tax
Calcium iron zinc it is the best natural supplements. Of more it is easy to use by everybody.It is simple solution for many diseases.
30,00€ excl. tax